Sarnic Premier Hotel 40 Stars Hotel in Istanbul Istanbul
Customers' Rating: 40 over 5 stars
Address: Kucuk Ayasofya Mh. Sifa Hamami sk. No:7 Sultanahmet 34400 Istanbul Turkey
Telephone: 00 90 212 518 2333
Your comments for this hotel: (You may also write your opinion on this hotel, and then use these comments to decide on which hotel to book)
Other guests' reviews selected for you:
Age: 25-34 from Tehran, Iran
Reviewed on August 5, 2012
"highly recommended"Rate:  5 Stars
rooms are small but they are really clean and cool with nice decoration. location is great. staff are really friendly and helpful. my wife and i stayed here for 5 nights and that was unforgettable experience.
Stayed at July 2012
from South Shields, United Kingdom
Reviewed on September 8, 2012
"A very good hotel but could be much better!"Rate:  3 Stars
Me and my wife stayed there in September 2012 for a week. It was a very pleasant experience however a few things that really takes the total satisfaction away from this place. It is a long shot from top 100 hotels in Sultanahmet. Lets discuss the pros and cons accordingly:
1. Just a stone throw away from Blue Mosque, even closer than #1 hotel Amira on TripAdvisor! We could leave the hotel and be inside of the mosque by less than 5 minutes!!
2. Except one person sits at the reception, every single person smiles and greets and helps you whenever you see them or need help, they are always there to assist!
3. Stunning view of Blue Mosque and Bosporus from rooftop restaurant. After having an exhausting day out and about when you eat on your reserved seat with a proper nice view it really feels great.
4. Breakfast is very generous. Tables and chairs might not be the best but food was very good indeed. I personally loved the coffee from the machine, two cups and I am all wake!
5. WiFi is just perfect, instagramed quite a few pictures almost everyday and was always on facebook, email, twitter and even youtube without any trouble.
6. Airport service was very helpful. They have two taxis always standing by for hotel guests. Person picked us up when we arrived was a genuine gentleman!
7. Rooms are tiny, and TV is even tinier! Having said that it was clean throughout and room service everyday kept everything fresh.
8. Back garden is very nice and even nicer at night time when the garden lights come on.
9. Our floor was very quite and away from the main road. There was no loud noice and we never had any problem with sleeping.
1. Their version of Romance welcome package is just a few petals of rose and they charged 75 Euro for it! I don`t know how could they justify that, they were just a few petals on bed.
2. Apart from one guy at the reception, everyone is very friendly. We always hoped that we did not have to meet this one rude guy sits at reception who never smiles and is very miserable when he speaks to the guests. We arrived 2 AM in the morning after a long journey and he made us wait about 15 minutes at the reception.
3. Black moulds all over the shower and it feels dirty to stand and have shower. Toilet sit was broken, the hinge was broken off one side and the water leaks from the bottom and floods into floor outside. Bathroom is very tiny too.
4. We booked everything from hotel.com and because of that we were not allowed to take the free transportation to Airport single way. I specifically told them about the offer on their website but the rude receptionist replied you can only get it if you book it from our website. Hotel.com took out the full amount of the stay a week before going there. No hotel EVER charged bank card before arriving, this was the first with free cancellation policy on!
5. Pillow and bed covers were not clean and anyone would be able to see tons of dust and white marks on their iconic blue sheets from miles away.
6. You pay the food price more for the view than the food, it is a bit overpriced.
7. While getting dropped off back to the airport there was a woman on front sit laughing and talking to the driver all the way to airport, a bit unprofessional and we were not made aware of the fact that airport service is shared!
Room tip: Ask for airport pickup free service before hand
Stayed at September 2012
from Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed on August 3, 2012
"Recommended when visiting Istanbul"Rate:  5 Stars
I got a room with the view of the Blue Mosque, received a very good impression of Istanbul on my arrival. Small but clean rooms. Friendly staff. The touristic attractions are all within a walking distance from the hotel. The dinner in the terrace was great with a great view of the Mosque. Free wi-fi worked perfectly (which I missed in the other five star hotel I stayed in Istanbul after my stay there). Will definitely recommend to friends.
Stayed at July 2012
from palo alto,
Reviewed on August 17, 2012
"Excellent Guest Care in this "Genuine" Old City Hotel"Rate:  4 Stars
I was a solo traveler to Istanbul and, as an older woman, was concerned about safety issues and avoiding being scammed by taxi drivers, etc. My stay at Sarnic Premier - and the general manager`s response to my concerns expressed beforehand - made me feel extremely secure throughout my stay. In particular, the hotel has two drivers on staff who are available to shuttle guests at regular taxi rates. In addition, the hotel staff were helpful in every way. The rooms - even the doubles, are quite small, but well appointed an adequate. The mattress was excellent. My only problem was with the air-conditioner control, which was not explained very well and was not intuitive. It was extremely hot during my 3-day stay, and the A-C did not function properly until late the second day, but the staff continued to address my concern until they got it right. The Hotel`s breakfast and rooftop restaurant, frankly, were mediocre at best, but the amazing view of the Blue Mosque at moonrise was worth the culinary sacrifice, especially if you want to stay put after an exhausting day of sightseeing!
Stayed at August 2012
from Majadahonda, Spain
Reviewed on August 14, 2012
"We`ll come back....RECOMMENDED!"Rate:  5 Stars
Great location, friendly and kindly staff, excellent service, free wifi, fantastic breakfast in the garden...I miss my turkish tee in my breakfast space. We`ve stayed 5nights, not enought!!! Small rooms but so clean, tidy and nice decorated. Thanks for all!
Stayed at August 2012